Devilbiss Vacu Aide Suction Unit w/o Battery 7305D-D
Devilbiss Vacu Aide Suction Unit without Battery 7305D-D
The DeVilbiss 7305 Series Homecare Suction Unit is a compact medical suctioning device which has been designed for reliable, portable operation. Because of the small size, light weight and DC operation, the DeVilbiss 7305 Suction Unit is ideal for providing suction in the home, or on the go with the DC cord. The 7305 P-D includes a rechargeable battery. Two collection bottle options give the choice between the standard 800 ml disposable canister and optional long-term reusable 1,200 ml canister.
- Vacuum adjustment allows for 80–550 mm Hg and a free flow of 27 liters/minute
- Meets American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) guidelines for neonatal, infant, child and adult homecare suctioning
- Switch mode power supply allows operation on any AC voltage 100 V 240 V.
- Integrated bacterial filter
- Automatic float shut-off to prevent overflow into the unit
- Uses a rechargeable battery with 60 minutes run time
- Automatically recharges when connected to the power supply
- 12 V DC capability for vehicle charging
- Manufactured and tested to ISO10079-1:1999 Standard for Suction Equipment, achieving outstanding performance in the following tests:
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Test – VacuAide does not interfere with or is not susceptible to interference from other equipment such as ventilators
- Drop Test and Shock Vibration Test – VacuAide is far less likely to be damaged when dropped or shipped
- Excessive Temperature Test – VacuAide effectively works in a wide range of environmental temperatures
AARC Guidelines for appropriate sub atmospheric pressures:
- Neonates: 60 - 80 mm Hg
- Infants: 80 - 100 mm Hg
- Children: 100 - 120 mm Hg
- Adults: 100 - 150 mm Hg
What does it come with ?
- Suction Unit
- 800cc disposable bottle
- AC power cords
- Carry case
- 2 Years Manufacturers Warranty
"The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, We will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping the product."