MIR Spirodoc Spirometer + Oximeter 910610
Memory up to 10.000 Spirometry tests or 900 hours of Oximetry (if available) recording coupled with powerful and flexible search services.
- Rechargeable, long-life battery
- Traffic light health indicator for immediate test interpretation.
- LCD Backlit Touch screen Display With on-screen results and curves preview for immediate data assessment.
Winspiro PRO® PC software (always included)
Real Time test on PC, includes free online updates, and provides Real Time Flow/Volume and Volume/Time curves with PRE/POST Bronchodilator comparison on your PC. Quanjer 2012-GLI Predicted values with LLN and Z-score.
- Available with both DISPOSABLE or REUSABLE turbine flowmeter.
- Spirometry Test FVC, VC, IVC, MVV, PRE/POST Bronchodilator comparison with a wide range of selectable parameters.
- Spirometry test interpretation Embedded Temperature sensor for BTPS conversion.
Spirodoc® can operate both in stand-alone mode and connected to PC via Bluetooth® 2.1 or USB.
FVC, FEV1, FEV1/FVC, FEV1/VC, PEF, FEF25, FEF50, FEF75, FEF25–75, Lung Age, Extrap. Volume, FET, FEV3, FEV3/FVC, FEV6, FEV1/FEV6, FIVC, FIV1, FIV1/FIVC, PIF, VC, IVC, IC, ERV, Rf, VE, VT, tI, tE, VT/tI, tE/tTOT, MVV measured, MVV calculated.
Oximetry parameters (Optional)
SpO2 and Pulse Rate (Baseline, Min, Max, Average), T90% (SpO2<90%), T89% (SpO2<89%), T88% (SpO2<88%), T5% (∆SpO2>5%), ∆Index (12s), SpO2 Events, Pulse Rate Events (Bradycardia, Tachycardia), Step counter, Physical Activity (VMU), Recording time, Analysis time.
6 Minute Walk Test - Specific parameters (Optional)
O2–Gap, Estimated Distance, Walked Distance, Predicted Distance (Min, Standard), T∆2% (SpO2≥2%), T∆4% (∆SpO2≥4%), Time (Rest, Walking, Recovery), Desaturation Area/Distance Optional dataentry: BorgDyspnea(Baseline, End,Change), BorgFatigue (Ba- seline, End, Change), Arterial blood pressure (Systolic, Diastolic), Oxygen administered.
Sleep analysis - Specific parameters (Optional)
Body position, SpO2 Events, Desaturation Index (ODI), Desaturation (Mean Value, Mean duration, Longest duration, Nadir Peak), ∆SpO2 (Min Drop, Max Drop), Total Variations, Pulse Rate Index, NOD89% (SpO2< 89%; >5min), NOD4% (SpO2 Basale–4%; >5min), NOD90% (SpO2<90%; Nadir<86%; >5min).
- Display: LCD Backlit Touch screen Display:
- Resolution: 128x64 pixels
- Power supply: Lithium ion 3.7V, 1100mA rechargeable battery with 30 hours measurement back-up
- Data transmission: USB 2.0 (Bluetooth® optional)
- Accelerometer: Triaxial ± 2g, 400Hz sampling
- Dimensions and weight: central unit 101x48x16mm, 99g
- Removable turbine head: 46x47x24mm, 17g
- Flow sensor: bi-directional digital turbine
- Flow range ±16L/s
- Volume accuracy: ±3% o 50mL, whichever is greater
- Flow accuracy: ±5% o 200mL/s, whichever is greater
- Dynamic resistance at 12L/s: <0.5cmH2O/L/s
- Temperature sensor: semiconductor (0-45°C)
- SpO2 range: 0-100%
- SpO2 accuracy: ±2% (50-100% SpO2)
- Pulse rate range: 20-254BPM
- Heart rate accuracy: ±2BPM or 2%, whichever is greater
What does it come with?
- 1 SpiroDoc Spirometer Unit
- 1 USB cable
- 1 Lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack
- 1 Noseclip
- 1 Carrying Case
- 1 CD Winspiro PRO PC software
- 1 Adult Reusable Sensor
- 1 Belt with plastic case
- User Manual