MIR Spirolab Spirometer + Bluetooth 911080
Stand Alone Mode
- Spirometry test: FVC, VC, MVV, PRE/POST Bronchodilator comparison with a wide range of selectable parameters.
- Paedriatric Incentive for Spirometry
- Fast and silent built-in printer with customizable printout format.
- Colour screen Touchscreen 7 inches TFT display.
- Database up to 10,000 Spirometry tests or 900 hours of Oximetry recording coupled with powerful and flexible search services.
- Optional function available: Oximeter with adult or paediatric finger probe.
- Long life Rechargeable Battery.
Available with both DISPOSABLE or REUSABLE turbine flowmeter.
PC based mode, using WinspiroPRO®®
- Bluetooth® 2.1 and USB Connectivity Wireless or via cable Real Time test directly on your PC.
- Winspiro PRO® PC software provides Real Time Flow/Volume and Volume/Time curves with PRE/POST Bronchodilator comparison on your PC. Includes free online updates.
- Paediatric Incentive for Spirometry with wide choice of pictures and animations.
- Spirometry test after drug adminitration
- Bronchodilator Reversibility, Bronchial Challenge with FEV1-response curve with protocols for both Methacholine and Mannitol.
- Quanjer 2012-GLI Predicted values with LLN and Z-score
- Patient Trend Charts for easy follow-up
- Search engine for instant access to database. Wide choice of communication protocols for integration with EMR.
Measured Parameters (PC Based and Stand Alone)
FVC, FEV1, FEV1/FVC, FEV1/VC, PEF, FEF25, FEF50, FEF75, FEF25–75, FEF75–85, Lung Age, Extrapolated Volume, FET, Time to PEF, FEV0.5, FEV0.5/FVC, FEV0.75, FEV0.75/FVC, FEV2, FEV2/FVC, FEV3, FEV3/FVC, FEV6, FEV1/ FEV6, FEV1/PEF, FEV1/FEV0.5, FIVC, FIV1, FIV1/FIVC, PIF, FIF25, FIF50, FIF75, FEF50/FIF50, VC, IVC, IC, ERV, IRV, Rf, VE, VT, tI, tE, VT/tI, tE/tTOT, MVV (measured), MVV (calculated).
Oxymetry parameters (Optional)
%SpO2 and Pulse Rate (Min, Max, Average), Test duration, Total SpO2 Events, T90% (SpO2 time ≤89%), T89% (SpO2 time ≤88%), T40 (Bradycardia duration with Pulse Rate <40 BPM), T120 (Tachycardia duration with Pulse Rate >120 BPM).